How I Wear: Tartan Snood With A Dress


Hat: Miss Selfridges
Socks: F&F*
Bag: F&F*
Snood:F&F*

It's been a really long weekend, sadly not in a great way I'm feeling really run down I think running around after the kids and blog events have taken a toll. Plus my best mate Trish who's staying with me, is going back to Australia on Wednesday so not looking forward to that either. Still it's not all bad, I'm taking the boys to a Halloween event and I'm trying to stay positive and not get stressed out so easily by bills, chores and other crappy things. There's a hurricane which has hit same parts the country, in London it's not so bad it's very windy and sometimes a little scary (a couple of trees have fallen over) but I know others have had flooding and that which is so awful. 

Clothing wise I'm all over the place, you know when you just feel 'meh' about everything. One thing that seems to be my go to at the moment is a snood, they seem to complete any outfit. I have built up a little collection of them now, they are so cosy and great for throwing on with basics. So yeah as tartan is in your face, I though a floaty dress and some knee high socks were called for. Of course you know me, so to keep it from being to soft a backpack and some ankle rocker boots were needed. I think next time I won't wear tights and just go for the socks, but I'm a little weird about my legs. I think this is a great way to wear tartan, and not to loud so hope this gives you a little inspiration for adding some tartan to your wardrobe. 



11 comments

  1. Laura you so bloody beautiful, I miss your face!
    This outfit is amazing, i love how you put it together :)

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    http://remotelyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! love how you've layered the socks x

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite look of yours EVER! Bladdy lav it missus! Hope you feel better soon gorge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that snood. Cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snood is to die for Laura. I'm having a love affair with tartan at the minute!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really beautiful in these photo's and I adore your snood <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this too - its sooooo cosy. Love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! Love the snood x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Law, you look lovely here, I hope you feel better by the end of the week!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that tartan snood! Hope you feel better x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x