Waiste Pop Up Shop





As you may have read in my post the other day, I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Waiste pop up shop. Sara (founder of Waiste) with the help of Billetto made an empty white space, come to life with stacks of jewellery, vintage clothing and a customisation station. As a lot of Waiste is about the up cycle (customisation queen) of vintage clothing to make them current, the station was a great touch and really got everyone involved in what the brand is about and Sara's passion for embracing forgotten gems. 

Speaking with Sara she said it's really hard to part with things she sells, as she adores them and you can see why. There were nibbles and drink, which were perfect as I hadn't had a change to grab anything before. As I drunk some strawberry tea I was drawn to  a rail with vintage kimonos from lace to neon, you can see different eras having a flowing trend and I could have taken them all home. 

Hanging up on the wall was the 'Not You' denim jacket this was from the last collection, it's tie dyed and fringed and is just dreamy. Me, Trish and Jodie decided to get our D.I.Y on and there was a pile of denim to pick from and you could take it home for free. I found some over sized dungarees and adding hearts and daisies to them, I also bought a really cool necklace which I'm sure you will see soon in my outfits. Over all it was a great day and so great to support a fellow blogger, I love Waiste and I'm 100% sure you lot will too. 


1 comment

  1. Was gutted I couldn't make it to this and it looked fab too. Glad you had a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x