Christmas With | Paperchase




I know, I know it's a bit early for the 'C' word already, and I love nothing more then Halloween. I  just couldn't wait any longer to share the Paperchase  Christmas press day. I mean there were rainbow Christmas trees, and you know how I feel about rainbows. Also if your like me I like to buy my things in advance and put them away so by the time Christmas rolls around I'm not rushing around and stressed. I think it can really kill the whole festive vibe. So the press day was incredible and honestly I'd probably have to start selling organs, to afford everything on my list. Also I don't have room for everything, but I will be picking up some new bits for my colourful tree this year.







I haven't shared it all, so head over to their website as they have started to put up collections already. If you have periscope, then I shared the whole collection there if you wanted to see more. There are themes to suit every ones taste, I decided to show the pieces I loved the most. This year there is a Mexican theme, I've always adore Mexican folk art and one of my favourites artists is Frida Kahlo. The collection features beautiful sugar skulls and cute cactus, pom poms and rainbow trees. It's bursting with colour and fun, and I like that it has a bit of a Halloween Christmas mix to it. If you love your plant babies, they have an incredible chic collection which even features cactus cups and plates as well as super cute terrariums and a gold vase that I just have to have. Yes there is a cactus overload is that a bad thing, I would say hell no! 





If you prefer more of a traditional feel, there was plenty of gold and glitter to be had. Unicorns and owls anyone, this collection is more about the magic of the forest it had a very warm feel but still very modern. I loved all the gifts that went with these collections also, travel cups and lunch bags but there were also gingerbread hot water bottles, elf slippers and pocket mirrors. I think even if your on a budget this year, a few pieces added to your tree will give it an instant update they have 3 for 2 on their tree decorations. Prices range so if you have more cash to splash you can have your very own Llama or Deer  and there is go check out Boris the flamingo - I really, really what a Laurence the Llama!

What do you think of this collection? Anything you just have to have I would love to know. 






No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x