Get Savvy: Back To University With Matalan

Back to university or maybe your just starting, well I will be your helping hand and picking out my favourite finds from high street home ware. University can be stressful at times and it's even more stressful when your not at home. So to help you make your pad feel cosy and a little less cell like, you can add some simple touches  some cushions and a bright duvet can make a huge different. I was inspired by the Matalan video, so headed over to their site to see what they had and fell in love with this purple chic look. 
  

1/2/3/4


Jessica Floral Bedding Set- I'm not a floral fan but this is so cute and I love the spots on the other side, perfect for days were you miss home and went to chat to family on the phone all day. 

Rose Mirror - Well you will need to see just how hungover you look before classes, but also it's so pretty I love it! 

Round 3D Petal Cushion- Great for adding texture and chilling on while you stalk people on Facebook, update your blog, watch videos on You Tube and anything see that doesn't involve studying!

Spot Print Reversible Duvet Set- With limited room you hardly have space for a the shoes you dragged along, so a reversible duvet is perfect for mixing it up with out taking up room.

On a serious note, university can be scary but remember that everyone is in the same boat. Be yourself, relax and enjoy it, phone friends and family because they are missing you just as much as your missing them.  



Disclaimer: I have not been paid or made to write these posts, these are just products I like and wanted to share with you.

9 comments

  1. Love purple and there looks awesome! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a feel good colour but not too summery feeling x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah they have heaps more in that stye and they are not too pricey either x

      Delete
  3. i like the colour theme, makes me wanna buy new stuff for my apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to, I want to get some new bedding before christmas comes! x

      Delete
  4. Nice post...love the color.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x