Nasty Gal SS18 Collection



Pot of gold top

I was about to say Spring is around the corner, which it is but looking out my window today it's snowing in London (well it was for all of 30 minutes). But anyway there is still plenty, in Nasty Gal's Spring summer collection to wear now. Rainbows, sequins and cow boy vibes are going to breath some life back into your wardrobe. This is a mere snippet of the collection, but these were pieces that really stood out to me. I already bagged the pot of gold rainbow top above, I swear 20% but really didn't even need any encouragement to buy it. I also can't believe how fast this collection is hitting the site already. They have a bunch of discount days going on, so if your like me and can't afford to go on a spree you can still bag a little bargain. So if your looking for some pieces for Spring, or you want to add a splash of fun to your wardrobe now you are going to love this collection.



I've been watching Girl boss on Netflix again, which is loosely based on how Nasty gal came to be. If you don't know there history, check it out as it's great to see that the brand I think personal is better then ever and way more affordable now. They do have some more pricey pieces, but the quality is great so worth the investment. I'm so happy that it's gone from strength to strength, and that it'd kept those bad ass vibes. 

I absolutely love this collection, and there's a good mix of pieces to suit a bunch of styles. Of course I always show you the colourful ones, but they had some gorgeous white folk style dresses and will be a go to this summer. If you are going to some festivals this year, they are going to be one to get those stand out pieces. Crochet dresses and two pieces, with studded denim will be the perfect way to enjoy your time but still look cool. There were plenty of pieces to layer, and I full in love with a pair of jeans with a rainbow fringe trim. Yep fringe is a massive trend this year, but I love that Nasty Gal have a couple of ways to wear it. Fringe can be a tassel top, or a cute tinsel two piece because that jacket above has tassel trousers also. Think fun and fearless, this collection is one of my faves this year. Are you a Nasty Gal? What do you think of this collection. 

Nasty gal SS18 collection online now 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x