Home Inspiration: High street bargains


As we are still decorating I'm a little obsessed with homeware, you don't need a tone of new things just to make simple updates to your space. Throw on new bedding that's a little lighter and swapping out your accessories can make it feel fresh and fun for summer. Here's what same of my favourite high street shops have to offer, and homeware has never looked better. Most of these items are under £10, so here's the run down.


H&M - I really love this simple collection, it's perfect for those that prefer minimal pieces but still have lots of style. Key pieces to buy are planters, in gold, glass and greens bringing the garden inside. This one caught my eye, as I think a lot of people are forgetful  including myself when it comes to caring for plants and I think it's almost a reminder to water it. If you're rubbish with plants like me, then buy a cactus there super easy to care for and defiantly a winner. A printed cushion and light bed throw, make your space feel like your very own get away. I absolutely adore these square glass boxes, I love that they look really high end but are under £15 quid! They also have really cute wire baskets and trays, so if your looking to get organised than now is the time. 





New Look- While they don't have a massive range yet, they do some have really cute pieces. I love all the mermaid theme, their key trend pieces are lanterns, copper, and cute glass jars. Can you believe this lantern is £7.99, I love the scallop design and it would  look so cute in the bathroom I think.  




Tiger UK- After seeing a bunch of friends rave about this place, I knew it was worth the hype. Kooky, and fresh designs this is perfect for anyone who is looking for something really unique. It's so well priced and I every time I've been there I want to buy half the store. This summer sees an ice cream theme, but can we just take a second to appreciate this TV mirror and it will only set you back £5!  




Primark- This collection feels very tumblr inspired but there's nothing wrong with that. Fun colourful prints have always been my go to. They have also extended the range with funky shaped lights and cute work art. They always have a great mix of prints and styles, and how cool is this 'good vibes' frame. I have my eye on all the unicorn things, like this little trinket bowl which is only £4! I've not purchased any bedding in ages, as I know that they always have cute prints so now I can finally stock up on some new ones. They have a donut one that I hope I can get my hands on. It's a pain they still don't sell online but trust me this collection is worth going in store for. 


Purchased any amazing homeware bargains lately? Where do you like to shop and what's your favourite trend for SS16, I would love to know. 

1 comment

  1. I love H&M home! I wish we had a store nearby..and so gutted the planters are gone..one of those stores you really need to snap things up quickly! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x