Boohoo Autumn/Winter15 #boohooAW15




Okay so there's still the odd sunny day in London, but let's face facts it's autumn and that means it's going to start getting chilly. But if the thought of having to bulk on clothing is making you sad, than Boohoo's new autumn winter collection may put a smile back on your face. As again they have produced a collection that really channels the trends on a budget. If your thinking of having of overhauling your wardrobe, or simple just want to add a couple of pieces to take you from your summer one they have made it easy. 




Layering is a must, but not in a way you're maybe use too. Layering a polo-neck, turtle neck or a roll-neck ... any top that covers your neck under a dress will be the hero of your winter woes wardrobe.  You can go for a retro vibe with some graphic button down skirt, if your not feeling a dress. There was a real mix, a rainbow bodycon dress stole the show for me, but I also loved a cute denim dress (yes another one to add to my collection I think). There was a lot of 60s and 70s influence, which I couldn't get enough of. I also really loved a round black faux fur handbag and a pair of black boots which had a little cowboy buckle detail.

Boohoo always has something for any budget and does some quality investment pieces, the coats this season will not disappoint. A camel coat with faux fur trim on both the collar and wrists, looks like it fell out of Penny Lanes wardrobe in Almost Famous. With fringed bags to finish the look, I can already see everyone embracing their inner hippy. Some pieces are already online, you can always tweet them if your having trouble.

3 comments

  1. I love the look of that cowl neck, so cosy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'm not overly enamoured with the clothes, though that pvc skirt is interesting, kinda REDValentino-ish. The 70's aren't my favourite though, so I'm wishing fashion would move on! I love those wee metal bags they have online in your fist photo, really vintage like and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically YAY to all of this, spesh the budget part!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x