How I Wear: A Sweater & Skirt

Faux fur stole: ASOS/ Necklace: EBay
Coat: River Island/ Campbell soup jumper: Old
Blue A-line skirt: H&M/ Green heels: Primark
Burger Clutch: New Look*


I'm cheating today, as I was so busy sorting out other posts for halloween I have not had any outfit posts. So yes this is what I wore last week, but I think it was too cute not to share. It reminds me of Jessy from Toy Story for some odd reason, but anyway I have been sorting out more of my wardrobe for winter so I'll be back to posting outfits soon. I still love this burger clutch and I'm resisting New Looks new clutch bags (I'll crack soon I know it). This sweater is an oldie but a goodie, I'm on the hunt for some new funky ones to add to my collection so I'll be sure to share what I find. I hope you had a happy halloween, and  I'm saving my Joker look for next year sorry as it's too late to share it. 


2 comments

  1. New Look have so many cute clutch bags in at the moment. Must. Resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, I am getting a Jessie vibe too although I'm not entirely sure why?!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x