Take Me To Bobs Burgers

Coat: old
Jumper: ASOS
Burger Bag: New Look*
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Quiz Fashion*
Nail polish: Oh So Orange from Pixi beauty*
Bubblegum from Kolor Kubes* 


Barry and I celebrated 12 years together on Sunday, so we took the boys out for a family meal.  We had crepes with banana, Nutella and whipped cream. It would have been nice to celebrate it on our own, but the boys will be doing their own things soon enough so we are making the most of them (even if that means getting Nutella smeared on your jeans ha ha). It actual turned out to be a pretty warm day, so I had to take my coat off as I was sweating I think summer is still clinging on. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could get in  my new burger clutch, phone money, bus pass and my eyeliner and lipstick so it's a winner it reminds me of bobs burgers I think Tina would have one. This skeleton jumper is an oldie but a goodie, you will probably get sick of the sight of it as I'm going to wear it to death I'm already in jumper mode as they are so comforting -Not even sorry. I'm loving black and white at the memento so these boots were a nature chance, I think they will look even better with my black jeans (I'm feeling the monochrome). 

Thanks for your tweets last week my headaches have eased thankful, as I had them non stop and pretty much was stuck in all week it was awful having to lay in the dark and not be with the boys. As I like to write what I know and I pretty much had an hour before the pain returned, I decided to write about how I cope and some tips to help you.



3 comments

  1. Love that bag! And your nails look great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch bag and that jumper is fab - can't believe it's already jumper weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you be any more adorable? I love that jumper... and the burger bag? Amazing! I've been neglecting reading blogs again lately, can't wait to have a gander through yours now again before bed!

    Collette
    inkedhibiscus.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x