#Jammingwithgrabble Relaunch Party




Back when my hair was purple and summer was just kicking in, I attend the Grabble party at The Hoxton Hotel in Shoreditch to celebrate their website relaunch. Not only that but there was also a performances from Made In Chelsea favourite Andy Jordan, who is a sweet heart by the way and thee amazing Ivy and Gold. It was a really great atmosphere as it felt more like a cool house party, than an event. 

The room was filled with fellow bloggers, and so everyone was introducing each other and a met some new lovelies. Sadly my camera died and so I was left with just my phone (some photos are from Grabbles Facebook). There was also a magic show, beer pong and I did an interview with them along with some other bloggers. I got to see my favourite girl Becca from Fashion Train, and chatted with maddie and Joseph -from Unlimited by JK, before being snapped with a massive You Tube cardboard cut out. It was a really fun evening and we got treated to a goodie bag, which I would say topped the evening off perfectly. So what an earth is Grabbe I hear you cry, it could change the way you shop and share fashion. It's a simple as this and is also available on your phone for fashion on the go.



1 comment

  1. Wahh can't believe you got to see Andy Jordan! Also grabble seems like a really interesting idea, definitely will look them up! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x