Mother's Day With Lush



Mother's day is one of the many fab days brought to us by the card companies,  saying that  what's so wrong in giving a little something to the woman who raised you. Now I'm a mum myself this has gone from me trying to work out what my mum would like, to maybe getting a little something myself. Don't get me wrong I'll still be buying my mum a nice treat. So what do you get a mum who 'doesn't need anything', well Lush has sorted for you with there range of Mother's day goodies expanding. 


Inhale/Exhale* £3.25

This is a bath bomb of two halves: created with the two halves of our Breath of God fragrance, Inhale and Exhale. Each half will fizz at different speeds. The Inhale half fizzes quickly, allowing you to breathe in the neroli and rose oils, breathe in and relax. You can then lie back and enjoy the grounding effect of Exhale, which fizzes more slowly to allow the opportunity for a long-lasting, indulgent bath. I really loved this one, I'm a sucker for the bath bombs and this was really soothing on my back (perfect as you know I have been ill). It's not a girly one, so I think I would also buy this for my other half. I sometimes prefer a more unisex smell as if we want to take a bath together, he can relax more.

Wonder Woohoo* £3.95

Inspired by Wonder Woman, and created for wonder women everywhere! Mums can channel their inner superheroine when using this bubble bar, which is covered in gold lustre (to replicate Wonder Woman's golden tiara) and packed with none other than their euphoric Gorilla perfume, The Sun. Well how could I not love this one, after all it's inspired by the comic book queen herself. You can get at least four baths out of this gem, as you just crumble a handful under the tap and it's a bubble dream. I love all the glitter, it makes your bath feel all princess like and it smells amazing. 




Mum Tuilp* £5.25

Fill your bath with aphrodisiac essential oils and their alluring Sex Bomb fragrance. With a blend of ylang ylang, jasmine and clary sage oils to help you relax, unwind and allow all your troubles to float away on the fragrant steam. This was my pick of the bunch, it's a little pricier but you do get more baths out of it. My boys enjoyed swishing it around to create the bubbles, I also loved that I could use it and they got to use it too. I really loved this scent but I didn't get as many bubbles as with the Magic Wand. Still I did love the smell, it's best to run it directly under the tap to get a good amount of bubbles. 

Rose* £2.95

This just looks so cute. Fragranced like their Amandopondo bubble bar, with Turkish rose absolute to soothe the spirits, lemon oil to bring clarity and cocoa butter to soften the skin. While I liked this one it didn't impress me as much as the others, however it did leave my skin feeling really soft. I think this one is best for if you prefer a light scent, and  will help for those who suffer with dry skin. 

3 comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x