La Redoute Spring/ Summer Collection 2014


I first heard of La Redoute when I saw an advert for their kidswear, it was bright and funky and I instantly ordered Corben some baby bits (this was a few years ago now). So I was really excited when Laura said there was a new collection, and would I like to come and view it at the Ice Tank London. I think other blogger would agree with me, that you can get use to the same brands and it's refreshing to see what others are doing. As La Redoute are online it was great to walk around and see the clothing in real life, I'm pleased to share it with you so you can see too. They carry a lot of brands such as 

Paul & Joe Sister- Great for you cat print lovers, my pick's were the cat print dress, and a navy cat sweater. This collection is cute and classic, and is a great way to add some fun to your office workwear.

Cedric Charlier- Lots of block colour and  oversized structured pieces perfect for the minimal lovers. He started his career at Celine, than 6 years at Lanvin before creating his own label.

Gat Rimon-Lots of blue, sequins and soft texture. I love the sky print silky trousers and sequin pencil skirt, also the white chunky oversized knitted cardigan (dreamy).

Delphine Manivet- For dresses of dreams, I'm in love with the 70's style maxi dress as the cut is perfect and it had such a pretty print. There was one black dress that was just divine, it had a little bow detail on the seelves. I think it could be Wednesday Adam's wedding dress it was beyond amazing.

Soft GreyA collection that mixes bohemian & rock chick. A real mix of textures, leather, lace and sequins I really love the accessorise in the soft grey collection great to throw on with more casual outfits to jazz them up.

Mademoiselle *R- Inspired by vintage, MADEMOISELLE * R plays around with ultra-feminine fabrics. Quilted jacket, retro print dress, lace skirt, Peter Pan collars go together perfectly. Very French, I wanted most of this collection.

Laura Clement- Laura Clément is all about timeless style and mixes the sophisticated and ultrafeminine. Buy your favourite bag, perfect flats, couture cardigan, trench with leather finishes. Simple but chic.




As well as carrying brands they also have their own collections, which has great separates to really mix and match. While not all the collections are my style, I think if I took pieces and mixed them with what I have I could defiantly rock some. I can see it ticking a box for everyone, and I know the Paul & Joe pieces are already a massive hit. I also love the fact they have plus size, so no one is left out as it's annoying when brands don't think beyond even a standard size 14. They have menswear, kidswear and homeware so you can kit out everyone and your home.  

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x