How I Wear: A Kimono With A Dress

Velvet top: Charity shop
Cross necklace: Primark
Belt: Charity shop

This week is going to be crazy, it's Corben's  4th birthday Thursday and everything is up in the air. My mum's not been well and back in hospital, so I'm just feeling a bit drained and in need of sleep. Apart from being solely fuelled by caffeine, I'm okay I think powering through things is the way to go. If I miss things here and there it's fine, I'm not going to stress about it. Thursday will be nice as the boys can play with Corben's new things and there's cake. Winning. 

How stunning is this kimono, I want to spin around in circles just because I love the way it moves. I really adore red and pink together, it's a little girly overload but sometimes I'm okay with that. I'm already embracing my winter wardrobe and wearing velvet, I moan about the lack of sun but I do love the mix of textures you can wear in autumn and winter. Do you prefer your summer clothing, or your autumn wear? 


7 comments

  1. Oooohhh this kimono is beautiful!

    Georgi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much an autumn girl! Hope you're mum is on the mend soon Laura.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Law you look lovely here, I hope this week turns around for you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style just keeps getting better and better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've styled this kimono!! Also your hair is looking fab these days girl! <3

    Hayley xo

    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I think red and pink looks really kick ass mate! Hope your little one's birthday went well, you look amazing <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x