Back To Skool


Faux Fur Collar: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Boots: River Island

I had heard loads of people ranting on about Brag Vintage, and thought I would check it out as I do like a vintage bargain. I had a look thinking that it would be all hyped, over priced, semi interesting things but it's actual a diamond in the rough. So many sites claim things are vintage and you can clearly see they are retro, but you can tell they know the difference. I spotted this blue jacket, and although it's a size up and a little bulky on the shoulder I had to have it. 

Over sized jackets and coats are in anyway, also adding my faux fur collar makes it more like a coat. I ordered it and thought it would take a while to come but it came quickly so it gets a thumbs up and I've added it to my go to shops. I dug out my primark skater skate which matches it perfectly so I have a little matching suit and wore my new ice cream cone shirt with it too. If only this had been my uniform at school, I would have gladly worn it everyday. 




9 comments

  1. Ahh such a cute and colorful outfit, the fur really looks like it belongs on the jacket haha :)
    x

    http://likeafleur.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ice cream cone shirt, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful outfit. I love the way you teamed the ice cream shirt with that gorgeous necklace.

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so fun, love the shade of blue on you! that shirt is amazing, so perfect girly xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa there that's such a cool print on your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ice cream shirt is incredible!
    If only all school uniforms were like this - I never would have complained about it once!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outfit, it is SUCH a cool print on your shirt!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coat, it's the most perfect colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite outfit on you MAYBE EVER EVER. Love how the coat and the sirt are such a good colour match. And the print on your shirt is so good with your hair! SWOON

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x