Wish List: Emma Go

I'm always looking for for a good investment pair of shoes, and no I'm not talking about spending a silly amount of money. More a shoe I know a billion other people won't have, as much as I like a bargain sometimes it's nice to spend a little more for something you won't find everywhere. My new shoe love is Emma Go, the designers are simple but bright and quirky of course being a danish brand. I feel like now these are the type of shoes I should be buying, still fun but grown up. 

I don't have many pairs of courts, or mid heels so Emma Go's Riona heels are something I will add to my collection. I love the simple wave effect and the colour picks are just right, I've be buying so much cobalt blue it's just such a great change from black but still has that chic feel to it. Saying that even the flat sandals are divine, I can't get enough of the gold with neon pink in the form of the Juliette sandal. I'm already thinking of what I'll wear to London Fashion week, yes I know I'm excited but I always start with shoes. These are more than cobble worthy, which are your favourites?




2 comments

  1. I'm starting to build up quite the collection of Emma Go, I love the yellow sandals so much that the blue version are on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I met you at the swapshop event- I think I picked up your topshop skirt? Anyway great post, you have great style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x