Cold As Cold

I wish I could have taken my coat off in these photos, to show you just how stunning this Boohoo dress is but my arms would have frozen off. Still it doesn't matter because I'm 100% certain, that I will be wearing this as much as possible! It has a studded collar and I love the dip hemline, it's so girly yet a little tough which is so me. I got these boots in Primark  (yes I am now on a Primark ban) and really was not sure about them. I mean they are white which is a little odd, but they are studded so I could not resist.

The only down side to it getting colder is having to wear tights, every time I what to wear a dress. I can't deal with bare legs, I get cold so easily like a little old lady. So I need to buy some cool patterned non crazy looking tights, plus it's such an easy way to update your outfit.

Coat, Hat, Bag, Cardigan & Boots: Primark
Dress: Boohoo*
Belt: Chartiy shop
Necklace: Topshop

My roots need dying, and I'm looking forward to changing up my dyed ends, as I'm utterly bored of this colour now. I'm such an unkept blogger it's unreal, so anyway .....
A lot of you were asking about the Boohoo dress when I tweeted this photo, of an idea of how I would wear it. So here are the details of were things are from. Hope you had a lovely weekend, and a wicked Halloween.

Dress: Boohoo*
Necklace & Cat ears mini hat: Topshop
Bag: Clothing At Tesco
Shoes: Soyoushoes *


21 comments

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely :) love your coat too, it looks really warm!
    What colour are you gonna go for next? I think you'd look great with purple hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the outfit has a totally different feel when you put a jacket over it. I wish we had a Primark here in the US, it's supposed to be like Forever 21, yeah?

    -Monica
    http://lemonpetit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cold in the UK now. I love your hair by the way it looks great! :) Boohoo do some great dresses - they are so easy to wear! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those boots are absolutely divine! So unusual! You look amazing hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to go on a Primark ban too... but I've just seen your coat and I LOVE it! Haha :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you look great here - I don't blame you for leaving the coat on, I almost froze my hand off defrosting the windscreen this morning, so cold!
    I love that bag - must head to primark (as if I don't have enough bags!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. look great as aways law bless miss you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks good law you always do miss you and kids see you soon loves Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dress- In glad you kept your coat I I don't want you too freeze. I'm the same as you- I have old lady blood in always cold. I layer up in the summer.
    Can't wait to see your hair! I get bored easily too and want to cut off all my locks but its the first time I have ever grown it. Thinking if investing in wigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe the bag is from Primark! :) I love the dress - the details are the best! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the white shoes! I get cold easily too, atleast layering is so much fun and it keeps you warm :-).

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean, I almost froze to death this morning waiting for the bus! Brrr!
    Seriously love the dress though (still can't get enough of studded collars!) & I think it looks amazing layered up like this, especially with that awesome coat, can't believe it's Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaah, I can't believe your coat and bag are from Primark! They're amazing and i would have took them for a lot more expensive. Beautiful as always, laura! PS what are you thinking of doing to your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just come across your blog. It's great, really creative - your blog and your style. Look forward to coming back.

    Colleen

    http:/forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this outfit on you, those boots are great!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. loveee that second outfit - that bone necklace is awesome! and i love your handbag up in the top outfit too, so cute! i'll have to check out where you got those leopard print litas from!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love you white boots. really different style i am enjoying reading your blog. x

    Check me out http://indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really love how you styled that black dress! so fab!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those primark boots are so gorgeous! love your style and especially hair! :) xx

    www.bronzerbiscuitsandboxes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. those boots are sooo gorgeous!
    you look lovely.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x