The Weather Won't Stop Me

I wanted to wear these buckle shoes boots today, and nope not even cold weather could stop me. Yeah jokes on you cloudy skies, as I have socks and I don't care what they look like I'm wearing them! So after laughing at the weather (I really didn't by the way, I'm not totally mad just yet), I decided that as baby Logan's buggy turned up I would finally leave the house. It was nice having a buggy each for my boys, Corben will be out of his new one soon I know, but it puts my mind at rest knowing his in one when out with my mum. 

You need to be speedy and there's no way my mum could keep up, I hope that once Corbie turns three this year he will hold hands more. He is very good when we are out, but is still mastering the holding hands when crossing roads and trying to look around at the same time (his head goes like an owl, trying to see EVERYTHING). Anyway enough about the kids .....


Shirt: Fuse by preen
Vest & Necklace: H&M
Jeggings: Primark
Shoes: eBay

And more about my amazing bloke Barry, he is such an utter sweetheart and treated me to the new Wonder Woman Con's!! Yes I know, can not wait for them to arrive I think I will wrestle the delivery person to the ground and shove them on my feet immediately. For anyone who is not aware I love Wonder Woman, so much so that if it were my choice I would dress like her everyday, but I'm pretty sure I would have my kids taken and be placed in some kind of help group. I will just wait for Halloween, zombie Wonder woman maybe ....So I will have to show you when they arrive!


10 comments

  1. The shoes are cute!!

    Miss Katie K
    http://katie495.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the whole look doll:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! They're really lovely!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, really enjoyed reading the DIY's and your outfit looks cool, love your quirky style!

    You now have a new follower :)
    Would love if you could check out mine sometime and maybe follow back :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shirt! Gorgeous.
    Fair play to you telling the weather off, I'm far too afraid. Currently sitting in wellies and 10 layers. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print and colours in your shirt :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your hair. are the ends green?

    Great blog.

    Milli x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah they are slowly going green, it's meant to be more blue but has under up a teal colour. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x