It's All About The Jewellery

I have always loved anything with a skull design and my new ring is added to that list, I had seen one in Topshop but it was a tad pricey. As I have been stuck in more I decided to have a search on Ebay, I found this one which I adore. I don't mind paying more for things if I know a billion other people won't have them. 

That's why a lot of the time I do love Topshop, H&M and other shops like River Island, but hate that everyone has the same things at the same time. Blogs become awash with the same styles and feel, it can get boring seeing everyone with exactly the same things. For the most part bloggers know how to mix it up, I do like seeing how many different ways bloggers style an item into their daily wear.


I think jewellery is a key why of changing up a whole outfit, I always buy a new necklace and rings if I get bored of my everyday outfits (jazz up an otherwise boring t-shirt). Also a great tip is to spray paint old jewellery, you don't always have to buy new items. Say for example the 'neon trend' take an old necklace that has seen better days and spray it neon yellow and you will have an up to date piece for spring summer. I have seen some brilliant D.I.Ys and tips for making over old jewellery and even making some from bits and bobs.

I like Ebay shops, charity shops for cheap and cool pieces that I can change regular and not feel guilty that I have spent a small fortune on one necklace or ring. Victoria over at VIPXO has a regular Ebay feature which I adore, she has a bunch of jewellery links (as well as bags, and shoes) for key on trend pieces that won't break the bank.


Do you think Jewellery completes an outfit? Or do you prefer to keep it plain?



4 comments

  1. I always forget to put on jewelry xD but you're right, it's the best way to change up an outfit~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I Love this !
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog & for following.
    I'm following yours now as well :)

    Erika x
    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how jewellery can make an outfit. Also I agree changing it up, that's why its great that their is online shops where you can find a piece that not every sarah, jane, sammi is wearing lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the awesome pattern of things you actually get an A with regard
    to hard work. Exactly where you actually confused me personally ended up being on your particulars.
    As as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument..
    And that could not be more correct at this point.
    Having said that, allow me say to you what exactly did work.
    The text can be quite persuasive which is possibly the reason
    why I am making the effort in order to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that.
    Secondly, while I can notice the jumps in reasoning you come up with, I am definitely not
    sure of how you appear to connect your ideas that
    produce the actual conclusion. For now I will yield to your position but hope in the foreseeable future you
    actually connect your facts much better. http://www.imagiers.net/cards/?p=125,人気 ポールスミス

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x