Sleek Lipstick In Amped & Papaya Punch

Lipstick colours:
Papaya Punch 782
Amped 781

Oh lipstick my new love, I'm addicted to 'pop' colours I think the cold weather is making me addicted to all things bright and cheerful. These are two I picked up from Sleek (via popping into Superdrug, and hunting it down myself as their staff had no clue what I was talking about ) , as you know I am a huge fan of Sleek and have almost ever palette they have so I fancied going for something different. Orange and pink's are my current obsession, and they add instant edgy to just about anything you wear ... But maybe still leave the onesie at home. 

I had no time to swatch these today, but I will show you them soon I have to say they are not far off from a MAC lipstick. As I have lippy from them before, the colour is very block and you only need to top up every now and than. I hate when you buy a lipstick and the colour looks amazing, but when you put it on it looks patchy and more like a lipgloss. So yes I will add swatches to this post soon. The lipsticks were £4.00 each, and you can buy online or at Superdrug maybe online would be better. I also really, really, really want to try Lime Crime as their products look bloody amazing, so in the new year I think I'm going to make a mini list and treat myself. Check out their lipsticks, they are insanely pretty and different plus I adore the packaging.


2 comments

  1. Papaya looks fab :) not sure about matte shades in Winter though, think my lips would have the last laugh!

    I always eye up their lipstick in Liqueur but never actually buy, think I might now;)

    MR
    http://mxrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my local superdrug stocked Sleek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x