PUMA & Deadmau5 Collection for Foot Locker (Trainer Freak's Listen Up)



So the lovely Folk at Frank Pr invited me to their press day, they had Long Tall Sally there (check post) and usually that's all I would have posted about. As most people who read this blog are women, I have never really thought about sports wear (trainers etc) ...You know what I mean. Than I saw Footlocker's new collection, how cool are these I really want the grey pair they would dress up my 'jeans day' and give my feet a break from my Converse.

I think PUMA are on the right track with these (thanks to the creative sight of Deadmau5), as they get us non trainer freaks excited too as they have a edgy about them. I can see these being styled up with some leather look trousers and a funky T-shirt, the perfect off duty outfit.  I personal would not wear the joggers, but I adore the hoodie (everyone needs one) and with this holographic design on the back it adds a little something. I know a lot of my guy friends will adore this collection, I think they will sell out pretty quick and be 'icon' pieces soon ....Well for them to even get me excited about trainers, I would say for sure.

Trainers & Apparel by PUMA & Deadmau5, I need these grey ones in my life ASAP !


(Images: mine)

'Let the music take control and jump to a brand new beat as EMI music artist Deadmau5, the most iconic figure in electronic dance music and sport lifestyle brand PUMA, join forces to launch a capsule collection like no other.' 

The collection of footwear and apparel is exclusive to Foot Locker, prices from £59.99 GBP

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x