H&M Window Display A/W 2011





Images: Mine taken at Regent St H&M 

I'm loving the winter displays, one of my favourites is the H&M one's (this was at Regent st) I think it's all the mix of textures them have used. I think as it gets more chilly here it's all about layers, so for me it's all about chunky scarfs and boots.

I adore the last outfit in this display, I'm loving leather look tight jackets I want one that just has leather/leather look sleeves and either denim or a tailor blazer look. Also it's 25% off one item of your choice, it's valid till 13.11.2011 if you use discount code 9437 just put this in when you reach the checkout at www.hm.com ( Minimum order value £6 after applied discount). They have an huge choice at the moment, I just want everything like I said I'm a tad texture mad so just want to buy anything knitted etc...


I will have the part 2 of my Very post up soon, have you seen Claire's post on it (love her photos) us eating cake and having a laugh go check it out. Hope your all having a great week.

4 comments

  1. that last picture is sooo an outfit that you could rock with the baby bump!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There window display definitely IS dreamy! H&M are becoming one of my favourite high streets, they have amazing clothes, and last well, and also such GOOD prices! Definitely number one for me.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that last outfit! I never shop in H&M ut I might have to take a sneak peek in there now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x