I Need That, That And That # 1 Topshop


toppp




topshop wish list

So again I am already dreaming of summer and Topshop is not helping, they have some wonderful pieces in at the moment and I know come next month I will be broke. These are just some of the things on my ever growing list, plus if you follow me on Twitter you will know I have been ill and so have just been in bed with magazines and my phone for company. I'm feeling a lot better now and I received some unbelievable news, I was lucky enough to win tickets for the LOOK show !! Uniqlo run a styling competition  on their facebook page to win tickets and I was one of the lucky five, so I promise that my lack of posts will be made up to you in a heap from the show. 


I'm so excited I don't even know what to wear, and I'm looking forward to meeting other bloggers like Lily, Gem, KavitaVictoria, Amelia and I'm sure there will be more. I wish you lot were there too, I would love to meet you all, you lot are so supportive and creative and I hope I get to meet more of you. Oh gosh I can't believe I have slept this week away, I swear I am dragging myself to the show if it kills me. So I hope you are all well, I need to figure out what to wear, sad I'm missing London Fashion Week but excited that I have this chance I will be enjoying every second.


topshop list 2

little extras

So I will try and Twitter pic as much as I can, but I do want to enjoy myself so if I'm not tweeting every 2 seconds than gimme a break haha. I hope you lot have had a good week, I still need to caught up on SOOOO many blogs it's crazy ! So looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to (sorry there's no outfit post, I have been in PJ for the last couple of days, which you really don't want to see.

13 comments

  1. OMGOSH THE CHIFFON SANDALS. Pure genius! I've been looking around Australia for good looking sandals Sadly, there was none ): ): Oh, how I can't wait to go London. Do you have suggestions on where to go? London & Northhampton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the striped sleeveless shirt, was looking at it yesterday but spent all my money on shorts instead :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to look totally gorgeous whatever you wear, and I'm looking forward to all the Tweety gossip. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks gal :) see, this is why I am staying away from the shops at the mo, I have no money to spend and there are so many pretty things about! Well done on winning the tickets, hope you have an amazing time, I cant wait to hear all about it when you get back! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been browsing through Topshop myself, love what you've picked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA I need those wild black slingback wedges. They would complete me. Love your wishlist - amazing picks :) You have great style!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have quite the Topshop list! I think I need those black slingback wedges. Justification: there is nothing similar in my closet!

    ~ Em K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would literally buy everything in Topshop if possible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the contrast cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. if only we could by everything we wanted in topshop... i must have spent £70 this weekend. BLAMING THEIR FREE DELIVERY!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marina's hair is amazing... you lucky thing! You seemed to have really enjoyed yourself :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x