There Is Nothing Ugly About Betty


Shoes: H&M
Sunglasses: Bricklane
Rings: ?,claries,topshop ...I think

So here are some picture's that I forgot I took and forgot to put up, as today I felt like crap and trust me if I had posted picture's you would have been scared. So tomorrow I am out with my BBF con for her birthday we are going for a nice lunch and just having a caught up as she has just got back from Spain.So it will be great to see her, and find out about her trip. 

Also me and my BF realised that on the 30th of this month is our ninth year together (yep we gave up keeping track four year's ago) so not sure what we are going to do but I will post some nice picture's. So thank you for your comment's on your friend's it's great to hear that you too are just yourselves with mate's and that you have good friends. 

OMG ... Ugly Betty is back and I love it !!! I am a huge fan and the styling is by Pat field so it does not get better than that.Betty (America Ferrera) has grown up and moved on, but she is still at war with herself, but trying to except change and realise she can be what she wants without being a mega bitch. I am such a Betty (nerd, who loves fashion) and I love that she is an outsider but still go's for it ...I think a lot of girls are not this airbrushed, tall, stunning, perfectly groomed woman that seems to be shoved into our faces on mag's, advert's and on a daily basis. I think most of us spill on our fav dress, wear last season stuff because we love it, have super bad hair day's and skip gym to stuff our face's with cake and than moan that we feel fat. So rock on Betty, I love ya :P






Dress: H&M
Bangle: Primark
Necklace: Gift

I hope that the sun will be shinning on the weekend, and that I got time to sort out some stuff .....I have some cool stuff coming but have not had much time to sort it, sorry I am so shit and all over the place it's just non stop at the moment. So want T.V drama women/male inspires you? 


I know it is lame and not real, but Betty is a icon for me to let young girl's know that you have to stand up and be proud for who you are and to dress how you want .....which BTW pat field is all about ! I mean look at SATC most of the outfits that are from her wardrobe and shop. Pat is also one of my Hero's ...she has red hair, you can't argue with that.







Found this as well that there are now Ugly Betty coke bottles: To celebrate the new series of Ugly Betty...

...costume designer Patricia Field (of Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada fame) has designed a limited-edition Diet Coke Betty Bottle that you can customise with stickers Ugly Betty style!
The stickers feature some of the clothes and accessories Betty will be wearing in the current series - including a butterfly-edged red hat, her iconic ‘B’ pendant and her famous poncho!
A a photo shoot of Ugly Betty look-a-likes took place in Selfridges London to launch the new Betty Bottle - check out this photo:









The Diet Coke Betty Bottles are available from Selfridges stores nationwide (London, Birmingham, Manchester Trafford Centre and Manchester Exchange Square), priced at £1.29 each.
Ugly Betty Series 3 is on Channel 4 on Wednesdays at 10pm. 



Here's a behind-the-scenes video of the girls getting Betty-fied!









This was taken from http://www.sugarscape.com

5 comments

  1. u look lovely and i love ugly betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you hunni, yeah she rock's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and I like the stud ring to. I have never seen Ugly betty oh I wish they sold the coke bottles in New Zealand :(
    We got Lemon and Paeroa which I am addicted to, do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos and who doesn't love ugly betty
    i love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the show had been taken on the air. Thats awesome if its back.
    If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I have a lot of exciting things happening right now. I am currently having my dare to wear challenge in which I dare my subscribers to recreate a look from the Derek Lam fashion show.
    I also currently have my monthly giveaway for August running until Sunday evening. Finally I will be doing a giveaway for the new Urban Decay ‘Naked Palette’ once I reach 300 subscribers

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x