Don't Leave Town ........

Hey just a quick post to let you know what I have for you coming soon .............


* Some great New shop's that I will profile ....check them out if you love Vintage and good taste
* Some cool Art sites you will adore
* Magazine flash: Things in store and cool images I have found
* Me and my ever expanding wardrobe
* Mt thoughts and everyday rubbish ( yes I think far too much about crap)
* And Lot's of other shit .......happy days


So have a great weekend and stay tuned xxxx


So task for thought: Make one promise and keep it !
so it can be big or small like having a clear out, phoning or meeting with an old friend or something more life changing like applying for that new job. I will let you know mine mid week and weather I kept it.

2 comments

  1. Hi darling!
    Hope you are having a fab weekend!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to all these, esp the art sites. that's my bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x