How I Wear: A Puffa Jacket


I haven't had time to take any real outfit photos, as I work my way through my hoard of stuff and try and clear out the last of it before Christmas. Time just hasn't been there, so sorry for these quick phone snaps. I'm really looking forward to having more time to blog and work on some new projects. But at the same time, getting my place sorted is a must. Space is slowly opening up, and it feels great to clear out things I no longer need. It has been a slow process, but if your going from a hoarder to a minimalist (trying to reduce your stuff down to what you actual like) then stick with it as it will be worth it in the end. 


Red Jacket: ASDA (currently in stores)
Rainbow Jumper: ASOS/ Daisy street 
Jeans: Charity shop
Trainers: Converse via JD women* 

As I'm clearing out stuff, I haven't bought much clothing wise really trying to be good. I couldn't resist this rainbow sweater, after spying it on ASOS and I'm so glad I got it. I've worn it a few times already, it's sadly sold out otherwise you know I would hook you up with a link. My red puffy jacket was part of my gift from my other half, I had been after one since seeing everyone and their dog in them at fashion week. I spotted this red one which is from Asda would you believe, and it was love at first sight. For £25 it was an absolute steal, and as Baz treated me it doesn't really count as me buying stuff does it. 

I think by clearing out stuff, I do feel I can see more of what I have I'm also thinking more about what I do what to add in. Usually I would just buy because I liked it, but now really have to think will this actual get wear or is it a wear it once and forget it piece. I think everyone has those in their wardrobe, there have been items in my baskets or wish lists that I removed as the more I went back to look at them the more I knew that I was already getting bored of even seeing them. I think it's nice to treat yourself, but at the same time my space is valuable to. I think I'm learning that what I choose to bring into my space has to be worth it. Do you need to declutter? What are your top tips for having more space in your place? 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x