Get The Glow | Look Fantastic May Box


After months of on off weather and May already being filled with rain, I was more than happy to see this months Look Fantastic box is all about glow. Who doesn't like feeling clean, polished and glowing all over. So do this months choice of products really 'get the glow' after really loving last months box I was excited to find out. You can subscribe to their boxes from only £13.00 a month and you also get Elle magazine with it, so you can pamper and get a fashion fix. The box of products are worth around £50 and over. So if you're looking to treat yourself or someone else, this one is worth every penny. 



System Professional | Solar Oil 

You can never go wrong with a good hair oil, as I've gone heat free with my hair for a few months now my hair still gets dry at the ends. I love hair oils and this one promises to reduce frizz and fly aways. It also protects against UV damage, even when the sun isn't shining you can still be effected by it. It also reduces pollution damage, as I'm living in a city I'm sure both my hair and skin suffer. I've used this oil twice now, and it's really given my hair a boost. I avoid my roots, and take a tiny pea sized drop and run it through the ends of a night. I've noticed I have more curls and brushing my hair at the ends isn't a struggle. So this was a winner for me. 


H20 | Gradual Tan Mist 

I'm not one for tanning, as I'm a pale gal saying that I do like the sound of this. It also hydrates and nourishes the skin. While giving your skin a sun kissed look. I think I'm going try it, maybe just around my collar bones and shoulder area. As it's too cold to get my legs out for now. But a little colour up top can give the illusion of an all over glow, just so long as it's light and subtle. As this is a mist, I think it may work better than rub in tan. 


Real Chemistry | Luminous 3-Minute Peel

I keep seeing peels everywhere at the minute, and was deciding if I should buy one. So I was so excited to see this in the box. It contains proteins that gently remove the dead skin cells, and leave you with a renewed complexion. The step by step is on the back, so I feel confident that I'll be able to use it easily. I want to remove all my dull skin, and scrubs tend to upset it so this is perfect. 


Mellow | Baked Eyeshadow In Cream Or Peach

I received the cream shade, so it's really subtle on my pale skin. This shadow is softly pigmented so goes a gorgeous shimmer, I think it will look nice to highlight the brow bone with a light dust. I tend to have dry skin, so don't tend to use much shiner as it can make my skin look even drier. But this is a really pretty shade and I think I may use it more as a highlighter. 



Scrub Love | Coconut Cranberry Body Scrub 

This is a nature exfoliate and is formulated with 100% organic  and roasted coffee, as well as coconut oil that gentle smooths your skin. I've had a smell of this, as I'm saving it for a pamper Friday and it smells divine. I find it hard to use a product if I don't like the smell, so I'm glad that I'll be able to get my skin glowing again.  

Glow | Hydro Demaquill Age 

I'm 34 and proud, however I still like to keep my skin fresh and anything that helps this is a winner for me. I like to wear makeup, but I don't like having to take it off. This gently removes makeup and impurities to leave your skin glowing. It's made from hypoallergenic fibres, so it's gentle. I found it took off all my makeup and left my skin feeling soft, I also liked that it didn't leave my skin feeling tight as some products do. You only have to use water with it, so I think would be great if your travelling around, or for festival season. 

Nuface | Cleanse & Exfoliate

Nuface is a textured cleansing cloth, this seems to be a all in one. I've not tried this yet as I used the Glow, but I love the sound of this. I am lazy when it comes to removing my makeup, which I know is bad for my skin. I hope that I can learn to make it part of my routine, and a good cleanse is great for kick starting your skin back into a healthy condition. I like cloths as while they are gentle, you can really get into the pores and remove everything.



Over all I'm really impressed with this months box, and over all how to get a glow is by renewing your skin and giving moisture back into your hair. I like that these products are gentle, and that some product fight against further damage. In each box you also get a beauty book, which tells you all about the products. Also about other cool and must have ones on the site. So go get your glow on. I'm looking forward to a pamper Friday of scrubs, painting my nails and giving the peel a go. Have you used these products before, what did you think about them? 




No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x