Three| Favorite Lip Smackers For Summer



No matter the weather, dry lips are never cute. I've got a bag full of lip balms, but my inner child always reaches for a Lip Smacker. Of course I was excited to hear they launched the Finding Dory collection, and of course I was dying to see what her flavour would be and I was disappointed. The collection also features other characters, but Dory has always been my favourite. You can pick them up from £1.50 from Primark.



I like the pop off lids, as much as I love some other lip balms having to dip my finger in can be a little off putting when I don't have wipes. These are clean and simple to apply.  The sticks last ages, and I do tend to apply lip balm every other day. So finally here are my three current favourites:


Dory - Blue Tang Berry

Sounds a little odd, but it's little bit like Blueberries. It's very subtle and the texture is pretty creamy, so I've been using this one the most. It doesn't have a tint so can be applied over lipstick for a more glossy look. 

Starburst - Strawberry

I think Strawberry is always going to be a summer favourite, and out of the Starburst collection this is summer in a tube. It looks dark in colour, but again glides on clear. I find this one lighter than most Lip Smackers. It's classic Strawberry flavour, and smells divine. 


Skittles- Strawberry Starfruit

Again it's Strawberry, but this one is a little sweeter it's almost like the Skittles themselves.
I found this one creamy, and again it's clear so perfect for layering under and over lipsticks.




Lip balms: Lip Smackers* 

1 comment

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x