The Perfect 70s Boots


The seventies trend will be bigger than ever this fall, so rather than having to buy a heap of pieces to try and get the look a simple pair of boots can channel the era. Stars, tassels, fringe the options are endless and great for if your not brave enough to embrace the entire look. I personally love the cowboy boots with the stars, as they look great for dressing up a casual outfit. I'm thinking skinny jeans, a slogan t-shirt and a fluffy jacket with a cool headscarf. 

I think I'm always trying to channel my inner 'Penny Lane' from the film Almost Famous. But swapping flares for skinny jeans can give you a fresh take on those relaxed bohemian vibes. Saying that I love my flares but if you want to show off the detail on your boots skinny jeans can be a better option. If your not into the woodstock hippies, why not go for a more modern take think Kate Moss, Florence welsh mixing sequins with flowing smock dresses, crochet and a patterned kimono. There are a million ways to style an ankle boot, and it means that your winter wardrobe can still be just as groovy as your summer one.  

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x