VoucherCodes Swapshop #vcswapshop



As you may have guessed I love swap shops, this was the third Voucher codes swap shop I've attended this time at London's Music Room. The space was perfect, as us bloggers need elbow room to grab that perfect item. Before we got swapping we enjoyed Anna Maes Mac and cheese, which is possible thee best comfort food ever. I was so happy to see Twistina, there making balloon hats she made me a cute cupcake one (she made Clare from Rainbows and Fairydust a Hello Kitty. I manage to pick up some really cool swaps, a lime bag which I've been using non stop and a brand new  hot pink dress from Dorothy Perkins. Cocktails were flowing and I settled down to get my lips glittered up, the makeup artist was amazing and give me blue glittery lips to match my outfit which lasted the whole night. 

Than me and the girls made headbands at their crafting table, I ended up gluing my fingers to mine the ultimate fail. Once I got free there was just enough time to get some snaps with the girls and enjoy one last cocktail before heading home. If your thinking of setting up your own swap shop than maybe my guide could help, they are great fun and it's perfect for refreshing your wardrobe without having to spend a penny. 





2 comments

  1. Looks like a really fun evening, I would love to go to a swap shop! I'll have to look into ones near me.

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a good event, totes up my street! I love the blue and gold jacket your wearing the the last pic btw! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x