London Fashion Week: Day 4 Crazy Colour

Photos by Lois Bunnipunch / Cardigan: Primark (current)
Necklace: H&M (old)
Batman Top: Primark (current)
Pants: Primark
Platforms: Y.R.U
Leopard Print Bag: TK Maxx*


I had not planned on going on the 4th day, but as I looked at some of my photos of designers collections they were blurred (blogger fail). I decided I may as well pop back get the photos, have lunch with friends and than go pick up my son from school. I had no outfit planned and just grabbed at prints, it's very out there even for me but I loved wearing this (kinda like wearing PJ's). I also had the pleasure of seeing Jay Briggz collection, which I'll be sharing so that alone was worth coming back for. This TK Maxx bag was a lifesaver as I could carry everything with the need for another bag, and as much as I love my rainbow platforms they are not cobble friendly (note for next season). Overall I had a great time at London Fashion Week, keeping a balance is important and also having fun with what you wear. 



 That's So Yesterday & TK Maxx for LFW 


4 comments

  1. I saw that cardigan yesterday and almost bought it, now I wished I had, seeing how you rocked it!!
    I love the clashing prints and bold colours!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x