Joules Eyewear Collection



As a girl who wears glasses -Sometimes I'm naughty and take them off for photos but trust me I need them. I always love seeing what new frames may join my ever growing collection. As you know I like my glasses to be practical yet still look sleek and stylish, as I have a pretty round face this is sometimes more of a challenge. Thankfully Joules have finally launched a glasses range at Vision Express, taking their country chic from clothing into specs. The  32-piece range of beautifully hand-crafted glasses very a great mix of  sharp and modern, with hints of floral to keep the Joules touch. This also includes the sunglasses range too, I spied a pair with aqua blue trim that were just simple but effortlessly cool. 

It was designed  in a collaboration with eyewear experts Mondottica exclusively for Vision Express due to customer demand, and they really have stayed true to the Joules vision (excuse the pun). The launch was buzzing with everyone trying on glasses, and having eye tests with the Vision Express expert team. The choice was huge and I really had to take my time on picking a frame. They even have kids eyewear, which was beyond cute and designs are taken from the adult range so you can match with mini me designs. 

The glasses I decided upon after staring at them for what felt like a week (seriously they are all so nice) were the Suzie frames, they are pretty classic but I love that their a blue frame rather than black it makes a nice change and they have a square bottom which helps my round face. The eye test was pretty quick and they make you feel at ease, they also tested my eye health to check for possible eye conditions that can ruin your sight which was as simple as a puff of air to the eye.  I also discovered that I now have to change all the lens in the rest of my glasses as my sight is even more poorly. So no more being naughty for me my sight is too important,  I need to make sure I have them my glasses with me always. The collection is online and in store, you can virtual try on the glasses too to find the right match for you.


3 comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x