Making A Slogan Clutch With Dorothy Perkins #Goingoutout




Clare -from Rainbows and Fairy Dust, Debs - from Bang On Style and I getting stuck in.

If I had more time to myself, I think I would get back into my D.I.Y and making things. Trust me when I say I'm trying, I find it relaxing and fun. I love creating something new from things I already own, and breathing new life into them. So I think when brands included some D.I.Y fun at their press days events, my little crafty heart leaps. Dorothy Perkins not only had their new fabulous autumn/winter collection, but also the chance to make our very own slogan clutch. Decisions, decisions I loved that everyone was taking their time to decide, what their bag would say most went for their initials. 

I ended up picking the black clutch, and going for that You Tube classic  'Ain't No Body Got Time For That' as my slogan (they run out of B's so I just cut two P's to make one). If you wanted to make your own slogan clutch, than check out handbag.com they have a great how to as they are really easy to make.  If you have no time or skills, fear not Dorothy Perkins have slogan clutches coming to store soon pick from Take Me Out, Party Bag or my personal favourite Going Out Out. I also fell in love with their necklaces (chunky statement pieces all the way), and a ton of sparkly footwear. I love my new bag, and I'll be adding a little bling to it soon I think. 


7 comments

  1. Aah, I wish I lived in London so I could actually come to these things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get back into more DIY this summer too, it's so satisying! Love the clutch you made, such a fun idea for an event xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea for a workshop that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I LOVE those slogan bags!
    I have a sneaky feeling they're gunnah be a huge, huge trend soon!

    My Dad asked me what going "out out" meant yesterday, haaaa, bless!

    Those brown Chelsea boots are bloomin' gorgeous!!!!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that clutch! Its so cute, the DP winter collection looks gorgeous! Those black booties? Ill be buying those!

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I've been longing after the zara "stressed but well dressed" clutch for so long, I might attempt at being crafty and make one similar :D

    http://velvet-tidesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow GIMME ALL OF THE STUFF!! DP are on fire right now.. im actually excited for autumn with these amazing new goodies!! espesh the clutch and the mules...arrghh they're gorgeous!
    XXX
    Ps i ahve a little announcement on the blog today. would love you to swing by!XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x