3 Ways To Wear: A Tiered Dress

Blue Sheer Coat/ Bow Clutch Bag/ Chunky Gold Necklace
Floral neon Kimono/ Pastel Necklace/ Zig Zag Platforms
Festival Crop Top/ Stacked Rings/ Cut Away Heels
Tiered Dress (shown in all three)


One of the dresses most likely you have in your wardrobe,  but don't tend to wear as much is a tiered dress I bet. I know as I'm exactly the same, but as I'm trying to make the most of my wardrobe I'm pulling out all my dresses and brainstorming some ways to wear. As I use to feature steal their style and ways to wear posts back in the day, I thought why not bring them back. This time I'll be showing you ways to wear items, that I struggle with too. My plan is that by creating some inspiration for you, I will inspire myself also to get more wear out of my wardrobe and clear out what I don't wear. These are just my ideas on how I would style it, so if you want to change things than go for it. Embrace that tier! ha ha. Here is the outfit low down:

Outfit 1, A dress like this can look really casual (great for day but what about night), so if you have a structured jacket and a jazzy clutch grab them quick as this will give you back a those clean strong lines. Shoe wise opt for a mules or a peep toe boot, this again will keep the look strong if you need to remove the jacket. 

Outfit 2, This is a softer look and perfect for festival wear, this is personally how I'm going to try styling mine up (once my outfit is up than I'll add a link). It's all about that floaty kimono, with a statement necklace to keep the dress girly casual but still polished. Of course you know I'm a sucker for a chunky platform, this will give you some height if your smaller like me. If your taller you could still go for a platform, or some detailed flats (go for something with a little pattern or gems).

Outfit 3, This look is the most formal, so if you wanted to wear it as possible a work wear look. Adding a crop top with structure and a little detail, brings the eye back up and transforms the look for the dress (great if your not a fan of straps or when it's a little colder). Stacking on some rings will add a fashion edge, without being over the top. Keep shoes playful but classic, if you can find a pair with detail in the heel such a gold this will keep it looks chic.

I hope this helps you, if you have anything you are struggling to style than please leave me a comment and I'll put together a 3 ways to wear for you. This has inspire me to grab out my tiered dresses and I really hope it has helped you. 



1 comment

  1. Lovely sets, I'm especially in love with those zig zag platforms!!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x