How I Wear: Double Denim

R.I.P Diet Tee: Oasap*
Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins via Swap shop*
Rainbow Scarf & Jean Jacket: Charity shop
That's So Yesterday Necklace: Tatty Devine (gift from my friend)
Trainers: Primark
ETC brooch:  Scarlett Hearts*


This was yesterdays outfit nice and casual, as I needed to be able to move about quickly ( platforms in the park are not a good idea). I was taking Logan (my two year old) to the park for a play date, with my friend Con and her nephew. It looked like it was going to rain, but actual ended up being really sunny. We had a coffee and waffles, and the boys enjoyed the sand pit, swings and slide. It was really nice to see them play together, and for us to have some grow up chat. 


As I'm trying to do more with my hair, and try out new styles I went for the "samurai bun'. Lauren from Girl Stole London named it, and when she had long her she was the queen of this do. I think it's great when others inspire you to try new things, I don't pull it off as well as Lauren but it's a cute do. Clothing wise I'm have one day casual, one day glam (for me) I think the mix of on/off keeps it more interesting. I thought I would start wearing my 'That's So Yesterday' necklace more, Con got me this for my 30th birthday as she knows how special my blog is to me. I picked this rainbow scarf up from the charity shop a while back, but didn't really know what to wear it with. It's light and I think it works well with the denim. I have press days with Clare from Rainbows and Fairy dust, so it's going to be a busy one this week. I have a heap of new posts coming up, and I really want to have a giveaway soon as a big thank you to you guys. So I will be gathering up some cool bits and bobs for that.


3 comments

  1. Loving the colours here, that scarf is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colourful outfits lately x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I could wear a t-shirt with cupcakes on. I'd want to eat cupcakes ALL.DAY.LONG x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x