London Fashion Week A/W 14: Day 1 Outfit


Top: Vintage, Coat: 6ks*
Skirt: Missguided
Shoes & Rings: Primark  
Hat: EBay

So here is what I wore to the first day of London Fashion week, I knew it was going to be cold and raining so decided to go for comfort above everything. I had been flipping through Instyle the night before and seen that abstract prints were a big hit, so I wanted to wear my vintage blouse with a mix of textures and check. I was warm, that had to be the main thing, above all else don't freeze at fashion week it's not worth being ill for.


I love this faux fur lapel, I'm building a collection now I can't get enough of furry things. I wish I had taken more photos of this bag (which you will be seeing again this week), it's so cool and a couple of people asked me if it was by a designer. I've really loved backpacks this winter, they are such practical bags and I spotted some really jazzy ones on the cobbles ..It may replace the clutch, okay so maybe not just yet but people are already swapping heels for trainers at fashion week.

That's So Yesterday & TK maxx for LFW 



5 comments

  1. You look fab Law, loving the monochrome elements with the bright splashes of colour :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur - I need to brave some of my faux fur collars, I have quite the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love your style!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x