Dune S/S14 Collection








While it's still chilly outside I'm still dreaming of sitting outside a restaurant on a warm sunny day, enjoying a ice cold drink and finally being free of socks and tights. As much as I love socks and tights, there is no greater feeling than putting on some open sandals. Painting up your toes with bright nail polish, and feeling the cooling breeze. 

So Dune's press day just heighten my excitement for summer this year, half way through seeing the shoes I was already seeing myself in the park with an ice cream and the jewelled flats on my feet. There was a lot of monochrome, in may different styles so if your more of a chunky shoe girl or you prefer a power heel they have it covered. I really loved all the mock croc affect, and the pastel slingbacks are every girly girls dream. I was really impressed by the collection this season, and have the leopard print sporty sole slip on which you could easily wear now. Handbags were a lot smaller this season and more lady like, I want to say retro pulling on the 30s style box clutch and the 40's style handbag but while hints of neon and in a crisp block colour palette. 

Most of the collection is already available in store and online.  


4 comments

  1. Some of those shoes are amazing! Need to check Dune out.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes in the second image, I totally want them :O

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection. I love the embellished clutch and shoes.

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh those strappy minimal shoes <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x