Clarks S/S14 Collection (& Orla Kiely Collaboration )





I don't know about you, but I know Clarks as being the go to for every mum in need of kids shoes and of any mature women looking for comfortable footwear. There always seemed to be a gap for us jazzy folk, that was until I attended their S/S14 collection. It was like a movie were the geeky girl takes off her glasses, and is and has always been a knock out. I didn't know where to look first, to the funky running shoes with beads or the crisp white brogues. Than the cheery on top of a must have summer sundae, take a seat and a deep breath because Orla Kiely has only gone and designed some shoes for them!

Lets all just take a moment to enjoy the mustard platforms. I know I'm not the only one who loves vintage footwear, sadly most of the time you can't find your size or they fit oddly because peoples feet clearly had no feeling back than. So seeing platforms, wedges and even the cute buckle flats is a dream, a modern shoe dripping in retro goodness is what we all need. This collection will also be launching soon (February fingers crossed), so get saving those pennies. It's great to see Clarks have pulled it forward, and are still keeping the classic but just making them more modern. The kids footwear is still great, and the mature ladies will be looking cooler than me in these so everyones happy. What do you think of the collection? 

4 comments

  1. oh wow im in love with ALL of these!!!!! Such a huge clarks fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. I love the cute, colourful flats! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you- Clark's has always been far to "safe" to interest me until now- those pink trainers are awesome! And the final yellow pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a massive fan of Clarks fore years and they really have stepped up their game, I just hope I can get my hands on those beautiful Orla Kiely pieces!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x