The Space In Between







Top: Charity shop
Jeans: Charity shop
Bag, Rings & Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Ebay
Bracelets: Little Peaches Loves*
Hair clip: old

I'm trying to be more creative with my hair again, I think if you have longer hair not that mine really is anymore you can get stuck in a hair rut. Really you should take advantage of it, I'm sure guys envy us sometimes that we can change our look so dramatically (not that blokes can't but you know what I mean). I'm going to practice my victory rolls again and start using all my scarfs again. 

Lately I can't stop listening to 'How To Destroy Angels' I don't usually talk much about music I like, but I've pretty much played nothing else so though I would share. Of course being a massive NIN fan, I was going to love them. His wife does vocals while Trent, Atticus Ross and Rob Sheridan make for a band not to be over looked. I would love to see them live as the Art direction with lights and graphics is like nothing you would have seen before (by the very talented Roy Bennett). Okay when I said I'm a massive fan of NIN I'm a died hard fan, but it's nice to have something softer and a little different to get into. What music has been your soundtrack to life right now?





4 comments

  1. I'm rubbish at hair styles! hahah


    This looks gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely m'dear! I recently just chopped a couple inches off my hair to get rid of all the dead ends and now it feels sooooo short! :( It's all about different styles with my fringe nowadays. Really loving your blouse too.

    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x