Picture This #12 Day Trip To Brighton




After Barry's dad passed away a few weeks ago, we decided to take a trip to our favourite place for a day. So we bundled up the kitchen sink, and got the train to Brighton. The last time me and Barry came here I was pregnant with Corben, considering his almost four now that's kind of bad.  

We took Logan and Corben to the Aquarium to see all the sharks and their sea turtle, had fish and chips on the sea front and reflected on how fast our boys are growing up. I once sat by that pond with Corben in my tummy, fish once swim in there. Now I point to the empty pond, and show him the water boatman and what little life remains. Life will never be perfect and it's certainly no beach, but enjoying time with those you love will always be well spent. Were looking forward to taking the boys back there soon, it's such a great place and I hope they look back on these times when their older.

7 comments

  1. How adorable, looks like a lovely day out!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry to hear about Barry's dad Laura and you're so right. Life will never be perfect but you can never spend enough time with your favourite people letting them know how much they mean to you.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous day Law x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Brighton. I grew-up close by and used to go after school. Miss not being close now, I don't even have a direct train route.

    Stunning photos. Sorry to hear about your father in law? :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brighton seems like the perfect place to lift your fella's spirits. Love the place myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fantastic day, family time is the best :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x