Get In My Wardrobe: Dr Matrens Vonda Boots

Dungarees: Fashion Union / Ragged cap: ASOS/ Stacking Rings: Little teacup/ Dr Martens Vonda Boots: Spartoo


I don't think I really need to explain why I love these boots, as I think they speak for themselves. Plus anyone who has a pair of Doc's will know they are worth the money, they last forever and never go out of season so worth every penny I'd say. Also I can't get enough of dungarees, I kinda live in the ones I have anyway and I love this pair as they look vintage. This Ragged cap has been in my basket for a while so I really do need to get it before it sells out. No rocking outfit would be complete without some stacking rings, and these ones are perfect for fitting in with my 90's vibe obsession. I'm thinking maybe so ripped up tights and Ruby woo on my lips, and I'm ready to kick autumns butt. Will any of you be adding these boots to your wish list?

1 comment

  1. I love these boots and I love the Little Teacup jewellery rings :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x