Dear Diary I Need: Chloe Norgaard's Hair


Sources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5

11 comments

  1. She is amazing , love the green I want green hair sooo bad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not far off! ;) Fierce. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGh she's so perfect it makes me want to weep

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah the purple one is amazing! you have to dye your hair like that (just for me, i live through your hair colour choices hah)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair is so gorge, her personal style is amazing too, literally love her xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love all those hair colours, wish I had long hair think I will google short hair and see what I can come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The neon green is fab! Ugh love it x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, she always looks so amazing. Reminds me of my ever changing hair ages 18-24

    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her hair is sooo amazing,
    I love colourful hair, the last picture is
    my favourite. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking the same the other day....a girl can dream!

    xo

    The Shelley Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x