London Fashion Week 2013: Street Style Snapping

So todays post I thought I would go back in time to London Fashion week, because I still have a heap of street style shoots I need want to share with you. It's also nice to space it out, as everyone and their cat posts about all the happening of fashion week during fashion week. So anyway here were some of my favourite outfits, some are of bloggers I know too (you stylish lot).

First up is Lauren from Girl Stole London, I love her mix of smart and casual and the fact she always looks 100% cool without being try hard. Also how cute is her heart tattoo, and these heels are Lauren's go to they are from Zara and she rocks them. Than I bumped into flamed hair beauty Abigail from Wardrobe Of Mum . I love her collar tips, and this tartan number is just classic but still edgy. We also discovered that we are phone twins, do you like our drippy cases (off Ebay).







There were some styles I had to snap, so if you spot someone you know or if it's you than let me know. The beauty being interviewed was from Missguided, they had the genius to have their model snapped in all the Missguided collection and that girl killed it (I wish I had her legs). I had to snap my blog pal Aisling from Fash-ling , not only did she have on some pretty divine boots she also had the Christopher Kane clutch bag of my dreams. Perfectly polished and completely cool, This is how you wear a printed pair of trousers.

Would you like to see more? Let me know, as to me the best part of fashion week is street style spotting.

3 comments

  1. woooow all those outfit! They are so cool and so inpiring! Gorgeous and nice pictures <3
    Im following you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red coat. Nice collections including the footwears.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x