Club Kid

I'm still feeling really rubbish this week already, once again I'm run down. I'm trying to eat healthily food and take my vitamins, as I always seem to have a cough or cold. So as I was at home today, I though I would wear my spiky hat and hot pink foxy Jeffery Campbell's for my photos to cheer myself up. I've been watching The Tribe a lot lately, back in the 90's I always use to watch channel 5 when it first came out. In truth it's awful, the script the music (which seems to be the only CD they have) but I can't help but love the whole club kid vibe. Maybe I should have drawn something on my face, to complete the look today. 


High waisted shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell via Office

I love this Boy London style top, I have it in white too. I already have about ten different outfit's planned with both of them. I think were I have not been well I've been throwing on whatever and getting lazy. But with the sun beaming down, I think this weekend (and bank holiday hoary!) I'm going to wear all my new summer bits. Mix it up a bit, I've been in a style rut I think and I hate it I like being creative. I guess when you have two young kids you need to be practical, which I hate sometimes. I want to wear my stupidly height heels and be a little OTT. So this weekend I'll glam up a little. 

What do you have planned for your bank holiday?



9 comments

  1. I am in love with this outfit! I work in retail, so no bank holiday for me (cry, cry) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh The Tribe!! It was awful but I loved it.
    Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright pink shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo I love. I used to watch the Tribe when I was younger as well, I remember when channel 5 came about, lol :D

    Emily.

    http://millylovesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god - The Tribe! I used to be obsessed with that show aha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic!!!!! Eak! Love this. You might feel awful but you don't look it.
    I used to love the tribe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outfit, the colours are amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE love love your hair!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x