Neon Dreams & Leather Pants

Really not sure about this jumper, it's so boxy and doesn't go with much because it's so boxy. It's the colour, it's divine I can't resist hot pink don't ask me why as I'm not a girly girl at all. I don't know about you, but I really can't help but keep something when it's my favourite colour it's silly really because I would prefer to have something that's wearable. I know it's silly right.

I'm still putting together my D.I.Y video and post, but it will be up this week and I think you will really enjoy it. I have a few more that I really want to start on, but like always it's finding the time. I have final uploaded my outfits to ASOS Fashion Finder, which is so cool if you are after daily outfit inspiration than bookmark it.

I love that it's more a mix of real people and it's inviting, I find that Lookbook is more for a selected few and it seems like it's aim at more models than actual everyday wear etc... I always like seeing how chic someone looks in a casual outfit, I think that's style. You don't go to Tesco in a ball gown and do your shop for the day, don't get me wrong I love 'creative' looks I mean go for it. At the same time I would rather see that someone has killer style in general, than just when there posting to a site. Does that make sense ....Not sure maybe it's just me.


Jumper: Primark
Leather pants: Topshop via charity shop
Necklace: Ebay
Rings ASOS & ASDA
pumps: Shellys 

I really need to dye my hair, I'm fed up of looking at my grey streak it just makes me feel like a tramp. I think if it was just in the front I could cope, but I have some in the top at the crown of my head and now underneath. Anyway I shouldn't moan, it just gets me down sometimes as I've had some nasty comments about it. 

I have some beauty reviews that I need to start, I hate when you have so many ideas and just no time. I know when I do have the time again the inspiration for well, anything will just go. 

Do you like neon? If not, what don't you like about it?



No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x