Lust List: Missguided


Linea Skull Print Sheer Batwing Blouse £18.99

Semi Sheer Tie Collar Blouse £18.99


As every where seems to have stuff I want at the moment, I am going to do a regular Lust list from the high street and other online stores that I love. So first up is Missguided, I think everyone in the blogging world knows them by now and if you don't check them out. They have a similar style to a lot of the big high street chains, but at an affordable price. So this summer you can kit out your whole wardrobe, and still have change left. They have a great select of tops, I love this skull number and can't get enough of this mint blouse.

Gemia Aztec Print Bodycon Dress £12.99

Lamie Silk Bird Print Blouse £19.99

Bretie Bow Waisted Skater Dress £22.95



Plus their dresses are so cute, as I said in a previous post I have some weddings coming up so I think I will be checking back to their site. I really adore the bird blouse, the print is so pretty and on trend and for £19.99 it's a utter bargain. I can't get enough of the shoes too, there's about 10 pairs that I want  need to get and how about this killer clutch bag! Oh they are all on my valentines list, but as we have to get more stuff for our new baby Logan I have said to Barry we will do treats next month. Anyway check out the site, I missed the press day but I'm sure you will see their new collection on others sites.

  Hailey Strappy Super High Wedge £34.99






1 comment

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x