Colourworks London Palette @Superdrug


So I have been really good and not purchased any eye palettes in forever, I got some eye shadows for Christmas so I wanted to use them first. Than I remembered I had a gift card for Superdrug from Christmas too, and saw this Colour works palette in the sale for £4.99. Considering you get 18 shadows in this palette I had to snap it up, I like that there is a mix of brights and nudes.
I like the mix of shimmer and matt shades, as there are plenty to wear for day and you can really mix it up. As you know I like my brights, so this has the perfect balance of pop colour and nudes. Also this palette is BUAV approved, so suitable for you lovely vegans and vegetarians. 




More importantly is that the shadows are strong and pigmented, they also blend well plus I had no creases all day. I really love the shimmers in the gold and copper and it's great that you can go from a smoky eye to a day nude look. It fits easy into my bag and the case locks really well, it comes with a sponge tip applicator which is crap so I just use my finger. Of course you can just use your own brushes, I like using my fingers as I can blend the colours quicker (also I'm lazy, and have very little time to even do my makeup now with two kids). 
Anyway I love this palette and I would say BUY IT, it's completely worth the money.


3 comments

  1. I got this palette for Christmas, and I have been using it every day! I really love all of the colours.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a vegetarian and it's important for me to buy beauty products not tested on animals, so this is PERFECT! I can't believe I haven't seen it on my frequent trips to superdrug! Thanks Law! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x