Tesco A/W 2011 Pt 2



Photobucket

Just wanted to share the rest of the Preview with you, so for women's wear click here. Here is the rest of what Tesco will be offering us this winter. Men's wear, children's wear, baby and underwear.







I really loved the children's clothing, I always love the detailing from shoes to jumpers so cute. I will be buying Corben (my son) the skull jumper and the colourful chunky knits, I think the men's was okay I liked the jackets and scarfs. There's not enough of a range I felt, men have different styles too and it all seemed to be stripes, checks and classic I think  younger man prefer a more causal look. I know Barry loved last season as they had combats and thick knit zip up hoodies, this just seemed directed at one kind of male customer. 

The baby collection was so cute, I wish I had taken more photos what I do love about Tesco is you can dress the whole family and you won't break the bank. The children's clothing washes well and that is always a must for me, I was pleased to see so much colour too, no winter gloom and cute party dresses for Christmas.








I love this set




What I wore
Photobucket
Vintage skirt worn as dress
Shoes: Primark
Belt: old


c/o Clare (rainbows & fairy dust)




8 comments

  1. i love the print on ur dress and the colour combo :3 and i love the knits :3 iot makes me excited for autmn and winter :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute makeup and gorgeous dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naawh the baby collection really is cute! I love the animal hat, and I'd be happy to buy that umbrella myself...if it were a little bigger! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks great,looks like some great things for winter 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! I really want the pink umbrella in the kids collection haha! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when children's clothing is just as stylish as the adults!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! It was lovely to meet you at Tabio the other day :D

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is lush Laura, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x