Lanvin For H&M ... first sneak peak.


I'm sure you have seen this by now, well if not here it is and true to his word Alber Elbaz, who designed the range, shows clearly in this shoot that it would not just be a 'dress for less'. So lots of black and tailoring, and I love the fact that there is a mature model and she is rocking a beehive. It looks like it will be total sale out and not just because it's Lanvin, but because it really does look great the dress on the far right is a show stopper. Lets hope that the celebrities leave some of the collection for us humble folk to buy. Not sure of shades in November, but hell I will buy some if I can.

Will you be buying some? 
What do you think of these outfits?

 The collection is due to hit stores on November the 23rd .....elbows at the ready people.


image: H&M, Lanvin

5 comments

  1. I will definitely check out the dresses!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLLS YES!!! cannot wait :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for this! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. be interested to see what the mens will be like. no to shades inside. if it's sunny though, i'd wear them anytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I just hope I can get one piece as I am in love with it already :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x