Hunting The Hunter



So unless you have been living on Mars or had your head chopped off, everyone knows of Facehunter I need to buy the book soon I think as their are to many amazing outfits that lay within. I would love to be on his web :( a blogger can dream can't she.Here are some videos of the man himself that I just had to share.
Are you a fan? Well you should be. Also have a look at Yvan's Visual Diary ...warning your eye's may swell with the awesomeness of the photos.







Images: Face hunter, Videos check you tube links

2 comments

  1. I think he is so cute that video is so cool, I did not realise that H&M had video's so interesting to see him in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he is rather a hottie, glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x