Just Another Saturday

                                                             

 Dress: Asos.com, Jean's: Next, Bag: Matalan

It was just to cold today so I had to wear tight's under my jean's, but I think this outfit works. I was in a classic but cosy mood, I like jumper's but somtimes they can look a tad messy so I wore my new Asos dress that my wonderful BF got me, he has very good taste. Plus my new True Love necklace come in the post, which I love so much it is hand made which makes it all the more unique. Today was a busy one, had a clear out of load's of crap that there is just no room for. I programmed my little boy's new Leapfrog My Pal Scout bear, which has too be the coolest thing ever it say's  ............their name, fava colour, fava food and fava pet (I just may steal it).



It finally happened, I have found a brand New and may I say inspiring magazine by Company. It is their highstreet EDIT S/S 2010 ...........................It just has everything, from street style to blogger's, great fashion and DIY job's. I want to sleep with it under my pillow. If you can buy it than do. It is very fresh and soooo different from most magzine's. It has a great layout and I love the fact it's like a paperback book rather than the glossy paper, plus ever page is full of infor and idea's, than the usually ad's which I don't mind a few but sometime's it is abit silly.








Moo Moo cow checking out the latest in Company Edit mag, she's so fashion forward.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

1 comment

  1. Whoa! I really love your bag!
    On 30th April I'll will come to London! I'm so excited! I'll will do much shopping!

    Come and visit me
    http://hautecoutureisdead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x